Dr Then consults at the following locations:
- WA Vascular Centre Mt Lawley, Joondalup and Mandurah OR
- Vascular Perth Murdoch
To make an appointment to see Dr Then , see our contact details for the relevant locations and ensure you have a valid referral.
- SJOG Subiaco
- SJOG Murdoch
- Joondalup Health Campus
To view hospital locations please visit our contact page
- GP Referral (if not already sent electronically via fax or email to our rooms beforehand)
- Patient Information Form completed (if not already sent back electronically via fax or email to us beforehand)
- Medicare card , Health insurance card and Pension/Concession card (electronic copies of front and back and be sent to us electronically beforehand)
- Results or investigations relevant to your problem (Ultrasound or CT scans in particular)
Dr Then usually encourages patients to attend with a carer or relative, it can be helpful to remember information and ask relevant questions so please check with us when making your booking.
Due to current covidsafe practice policy, patients have been encouraged by our rooms to come unaccompanied so please check with us if you have any exceptions. Feel free to visit our covid safe section for useful details https://vascularperth.com.au/covid-safe/ .
Patients can conveniently pay on the day via credit card, eftpos or cash . Cashless Option preferred. Fees for initial consultation (new patients) and review consultation for current patients will apply and is due on the day of your appointment. Medicare rebates are claimed on-site via medicare online claiming. Dr Then provides bulk billing to pensioners and concession card holders with the relevant cards supplied to our front desk staff.
Surgery and day procedure fees (including associated anaesthetist charges or other miscellaneous items where applicable) will be outlined for patients before undertaking any surgery or procedures. Costs will vary depending on the patient’s level of cover and health fund provider. Quotes for uninsured patients can be arranged on request.