COVID SAFE PRACTICE POLICY
Please observe the following precautionary measures to ensure the health and wellbeing of patients, staff and their families in our practice locations:
- if you have ANY of these symptoms: RUNNY NOSE, COLD FLU SYMPTOMS, FEVER, COUGH, SORE THROAT, SHORTNESS OF BREATH, HEADACHE, GENERAL UNEASE OR
- recently travelled internationally or interstate in the last month
Notify us immediately via phone or email [email protected] prior to entering or attending our rooms for your appointment.
Sign in via your Safe WA app or Service WA app at your appointment location when you arrive and be prepared to show your electronic Covid certificate from your phone if it has not been sent via email prior to your appointment.
Hard copy vaccination certificate has to be accompanied by photo ID (e.g Driver licence or passport)
Please continue to be kind to our staff as due to the current covid pandemic, they are navigating through a lot of changes as well. Please know they are here to help and we appreciate your co-operation.
What we are doing to be COVIDSAFE
- Patients will be screened before entering and before appointment
- Protective Sneeze screens have been installed at reception and social distancing must be adhered to
- Chairs in waiting rooms have been spread out to comply with physical distancing
- Doctor consult rooms have also been arranged to comply with physical distancing
- The high touch areas and treatment rooms are thoroughly cleaned throughout the day
- Telehealth option for review patients
- Coming soon – Videocall option for new patients (when covid caseloads increases pending guidance from WA Health)
What you can do to be COVIDSAFE
- Please answer the COVID-19 screening questions on arrival and provide covid vaccination status
- Contactless Drop off and Car Waiting option i.e please attend your appointment unaccompanied. For exceptions, please call us in advance to check as carers (i.e interpreters or carer assisting a frail , deaf or disabled patient) coming in to appointment will need to provide covid vaccination status and wait in designated area or in car.
- Maintain physical distancing
- Please keep physical space between yourself and the patient seated next to you
- Maintain hand hygiene and use the hand sanitizers provided
- Respect staff and follow their guidance as they are here to help
How to wear a mask correctly
- Make sure it is a well-fitted surgical mask covers covering your nose and mouth with no gaps around cheek and chin.
- Fix the flexible band to the bridge of your nose with the mask sitting snugly to your face and below your chin.
- While you’re wearing a mask, do not touch the front or allow it to hang around your neck.
- Do not touch the mask to speak or be heard as this can contaminate your mask.