- if you have ANY of these symptoms: RUNNY NOSE, COLD FLU SYMPTOMS, FEVER, COUGH, SORE THROAT, SHORTNESS OF BREATH, HEADACHE, GENERAL UNEASE OR
- recently travelled internationally or interstate in the last month
- Protective Sneeze screens have been installed at reception and social distancing must be adhered to
- Chairs in waiting rooms have been spread out to comply with physical distancing
- Doctor consult rooms have also been arranged to comply with physical distancing
- The high touch areas and treatment rooms are thoroughly cleaned throughout the day
- Maintain physical distancing
- Please keep space between yourself and the patient seated next to you
- Maintain hand hygiene and use the hand sanitizers provided
- Respect staff and follow their guidance as they are here to help
- Wear a mask during day procedures with Dr THEN in our rooms
Make sure it covers your nose and mouth. Fix the flexible band to the bridge of your nose with the mask sitting snugly to your face and below your chin. While you’re wearing a mask, do not touch the front or allow it to hang around your neck.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION Nov 2023:
Please advise us via email or call to reschedule your appointment if you are unwell.
MASK WEARING is no longer required, however anyone who wishes to wear a mask may continue to do so.
We may also ask you to wear one if we deem necessary
ALL PATIENTS TO TRY TO ATTEND THE CLINIC UNACCOMPANIED due to unpredictable covid cases, exceptions can apply please speak to us about it.
We will continue to monitor the advice of government officials and medical experts. We will adjust our precautionary measures according to their advice.